Make Money Wedding Planning
HUGE, HUGE, HUGE
Is to provide Multiple ways to make money online as well as offline. Also to teach others how to brand themselves, add more friends, fans, and followers to their social networks.
Amounts of money are made by wedding planners
Over 5 million people get married in the US every year.
No certifications or degrees needed to be a wedding planner, most of the skills needed you already posses or will learn as you go with experience. (Depending on your state, you might have to have a Business License)
Many people don’t have the time to do everything on their own, so hiring someone is the best option for them.
Other names for Wedding Planners
- Wedding Consultant
- Bridal Consultant
- Wedding Coordinator
- Event Coordinator The Wedding planner helps with all functions of the wedding.
Planning every aspect of the wedding.
- Controlling the budget
- Getting the venue
- Getting the DJ or Singers, or both
- Everything Things to keep in mind before making your decision
- Bidezillas are no joke to deal with
- People spend a lot of money for just this one day, so they need everything to be perfect.
- Emotions will be out of order
- Have a flexible schedule
- Be able to incorporate your ideas with Brides
- Keep a cool head at all times no matter what.
If you can deal with all of this, than you are ready to start earning some money. MORE TIPS
- Stay up with new trends
- Read magazines and books
- Build Relationships with all wedding service providers INSIDER SECRET
Receive a commission from every aspect of the wedding.
- Use all decorations provided by you or your affiliates
- Tuxes and Wedding party dresses by your affiliate companies
- Wedding Dress
Very large commissions are made on wedding dresses
- Get it wholesale and sale it personally
- Use a Dropship or Affiliate Company
Every single product or service provided, receive a commission from it.
No matter what the service is being provided, if they are being paid than you need to receive your part for bringing them the customer and providing them with business.
You could be making $10,000 or more per wedding. Fees for planning the wedding
A majority of money coming on backend deals.
- Most Planners charge anywhere between 5 to 9 percent of the total wedding price.
- So the larger the wedding, the more you make.
It’s not like Marriage going out of style.
People will always get married.
Many times more than once... LoL
Remember to do a great job and provide the best service possible.
They will be walking advertisements for you
Let others know your success
Share your Thoughts, Comments, or Success Story
Do you have a great Thought, Comment, or Success Story.
Please SHARE IT!!!