Make Money Writing Poetry
Sometimes it’s hard for us to make money with are passions.
Is to provide Multiple ways to make money online as well as offline. Also to teach others how to brand themselves, add more friends, fans, and followers to their social networks.
I’m going to be Honest with you, Making money writing poetry is going to be more challenging than some of the other money making ideas.
Especially if you are not famous, well known, or a figure head in the poetry community
But Not Impossible
Where there is passion, there is a will, and we already know, where there is a will, there is a way.
This is where hardwork and dedication will play a factor.
Don’t get discouraged just yet, I will give you some other ideas that can speed up the process, and help you make money in other poetry areas, while you wait for your big break.
This will be good to learn any ways, few poets make the majority of their money from poems alone.
The good thing about Poetry
The Poetry Community is very supportive.
More people are using the internet now days, making it easier for sites to go viral very fast.
If you have a great site it’s a stronger possibility for your site to be viewed.
More people read websites than any book.
Make a Poetry Website that offers unique poetry to its visitors
- Make sure you title, your page, and web site have at least one these words; poem, poems, or poetry.
- Website needs to be filled with poems or poetry related material
It’s a poetry website, sooooooooooooooooo you need poems to attract visitors
- Start a forum on website
- Auto responders are a good way auto delivery the eBooks
- Be Affiliates of any services or products poets use and promote them from your website. Make Poetry EBooks
Make Money From Your Website
- Put all the poems of the same categories in one eBook
- Have multiple eBooks unless all your poems are about the same thing.
- EBooks need to be cheap, until you become well known in poetry community
- Give first EBook away if at all possible
Or give a sample eBook
- Sell your EBooks on EBay
- Sell your EBooks on Other Auction sites like EBay Do a search for poetry contest
Make Money Selling Ebooks
- Enter as many contest as you can.
It’s important that you get your name and brand out.
It’s your website and EBooks where you going to make the most money from your poems.
Sell any type of products poets are into, or that may be trendy in the poetry community.
Give instructions on how to write poetry
Write Greeting Cards
- A huge market for cards. Just about every big event in life, cards are giving out.
Birthdays, Graduation, Marriages, etc
How to find the publishers
- Simply research all greeting cards you like and get the information from the publishers of Companies.
- Look for the companies that create the cards.
- You can find a lot of the information right on the back of the card.
You can Google the rest…
- Many different themes, so choose the themes that fit your writing styles.
Make Your own Personal Greeting Cards
- Customize the Card to each individuals Request
- Use Holidays to get your name and brand out
The rewards will be huge.
Not only are you making money, but you get to share your passion with the world.
- Music is mostly poetry
Good Poems to write
- Current events
Make a list of what everyone else is doing, and do something not on that list.
Place sample poems in newspapers, journals, magazines, etc. to get your name out and to band yourself.
Keep writing, the more you write the better you will become.
If SOMETHING is your passion than NOTHING can stop you.
Share your Thoughts, Comments, or Success Story
Do you have a great Thought, Comment, or Success Story.
Please SHARE IT!!!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
A great resource Not rated yet
This is really a great resource. I enjoy finding websites that understand the importance of providing a top quality information for free. Definitely share …
Poetry writer Not rated yet
As a full time freelance poetry writer myself, I can say that this is very useful post. Thanks Kenny. I will definitely bookmark your web.
I want to …
Click here to write your own.